September 7, 2012
Friday Ark #400
We'll post links to sites that have Friday (plus or minus a few days) photos of their chosen animals (photoshops at our discretion and humans only in supporting roles). Watch the Exception category for rocks, beer, coffee cups, and....?
Visit all the boarders, Link to the Ark and check back for updates through Sunday afternoon!
You can board the Friday Ark by submitting your link via the Linky Tool, leaving a comment to this post, emailing fridayark AT themodulator.org, or via the Blogcarnival site which has been broken off and on for a while. NOTE: Incoming trackbacks are off right now.
You can find previous editions at the not quite up to date Arkives page.
NB: Well, edition number 400! This is a benchmark I really did not contemplate when I started the Friday Ark nearly 8 years ago. Many thanks to those of you who have supported us through the years and especially to those who continue to board regularly!!
One of these days, Real Soon Now, I 'd like to get back to what used to be the main content here...you know, writings. Time will tell...
Didn't Make It (Extinct)
Exceptions (inclusion not guaranteed)
Cat folks: remember to submit your links to:
- Carnival of the Cats which goes up every Sunday
- Weekend Cat Blogging which goes up every weekend
- The 377th edition, 9/1/2 may be up Somewhere
- The 378th edition, , 9/8-9, will be hosted by Sidewalk Shoes
- Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos
- The 122nd and last edition,12/22/2010, is up at Meowsings of an Opinionated Pussycat
- The 71st edition, March, is up at The Dragonfly Woman
- After the 71st the Circus of the Spineless seems to have gone dormant.
Birders: I and the Bird: A Blog Carnival for Bird Lovers was published every 2 weeks.
For the Herp lovers: House of Herps. The monthly blog carnival devoted exclusively to reptiles and amphibians.
Dog folks: remember to submit your links to:
- The Canine Carnival hosted by Pamibe last year is on hiatus an looking for a new sponsor
- The Carnival of the Dogs hosted by Mickey's Musings has been out of operation since July 2007