Well, there are a lot of ways to
pass waste time with Line Rider.
It is easy enough to make a wall to smash him into or a jump for him to fly off of into infinity.
I thought I’d try keeping him upright, traveling at least 2/3 of the way across the screen on his first run and then stopping would be fun. I didn’t quite get him to stop at the end of the run and he’s still going after about 15 minutes now and hasn’t quite stopped. Will he fall over when he comes to a complete stop?
I’ll check before I go home to see what has happened to him.
Via The Presurfer.
Update 4 hours later: The line rider is upright and stopped on the line about half way across. Experiment terminated.
NB: This post was written earlier this week during lunch hour at work and not posted. Thus the work context.
It’s Wordless Wednesday at PJ’s place.
For your educational enjoyment:
- Carnival of the Vanities #199 is up at A DC Birding Blog
- Grand Rounds # 22 is up at Dr. Andy’s place
- The Carnival Of Education: Week 55 is up at The Education Wonks
- The Ninth Carnival of the Feminists is up at Mind the Gap!
- Carnival of Homeschooling, Week 8 is up at HE&OS
Check for more carnivals at: