We’ll post links to sites that have Friday (plus or minus a few days) photos of their chosen animals (photoshops at our discretion and humans only in supporting roles). Watch the Exception category for rocks, beer, coffee cups, and….?
Do link to the Ark every week!
You can find out how to board the Friday Ark at the Arkive page.
- The Poor Mouth: Strange Mimi expression #243
- Sisu: Things you don’t know about Tiny and Baby
- houseofchaos: A gaggle of quotes and Zorro
- Elms in the Yard: On Duty
- Chris Dolley: Helping Out Around the House: A Kitten’s Guide
- Catymology: Flipping over gourds
- Blog d’Elisson: Hakuna and Matata are Comfy and Fuzzy Friday
- Prophet or Madman: Friday Pet Blogging: That Post-Yule Glow
- Texas Oasis: Catblogging – A few of his favorites things
- Melange: Individuality: Chloe and Clover
- The Conservative Cat: Ferdinand T. Cat – Catblogging: Before and After
- Jelly Pizza: A Yard…
- Why Now?: Friday Cat Blogging: Return of the Prodigal
- iInfidel: Izzy tree cat
- Mind of Mog: Tongue ‘n Toes Thursday #4
- TacJammer: Sleeping On The Job
- Music and Cats: Feline Friday: Tunnel
- The Scratching Post: Near You and World of Good, Catblogging Style
- Dragonheart’s Domain: Frootbat Friday
- Take Joy!: Sam Guards the Stash and Angel Down!
- Val’s Bien: Maid, Oh Maid!
- Manx Mnews: Miss Boo
- IMAO: Friday Catblogging: Nardo the Silly
- enrevanche: Gato in the High Castle
- xenogere /strange behavior/: To glimpse another world: Loki enjoys the sunshine…
- stillpoint: aloha!
- anniemiz: Friday Cat Blogging: Keep It Down – Smudgie working towards…
- composite drawlings: Friday Catblog: Eddie makes himself comfy
- Catcall: Friday Catblogging: Frisky and Nardo
- The Dees Diversion: Friday cat blogging — sister snuggle edition: Velma and Roxie
- Ellipsis…Suddenly Carly: Steven’s Feline Friday: My Nurse Elvis
- Crazy meezer: Frootbat Friday: Alex
- Dohiyi Mir: And Now The Evening Lull: Starring Lola
- The Calico Girls: Loafing Around
- Real Art: Friday Cat Blogging: Phil, Sammy, Paz and Frankie
- Little Cat Feet: Density
- Anne’s Food: Little Jamy
- Arizone Life Through My Eyes: Feline Friday: Eclipse aka “Princes Fluffy Pants”
- Multi Medium: Friday Quote & Cat Blogging: The shadowy and mysterious Codename B
- Beau & Angelica’s Fur Days: Angie’s Fun Furryday
- Lawyers, Guns and Money: Friday Cat Blogging: Nelson
- Leslie’s Omnibus: Traveling Companions: Traveling Companions“>The Divine Miss Marilyn just dashed in…
- Furry Paws: Cats like their Cat Hugs
- Kaze the Cat: Frootbat Friday: Then…and now!
- Bonnie Underfoot and Victor Tabbycat: Blogging is like…
- Folley.net: Friday Cat Blogging
- Stereophilia: Get Out of My Face and Deep Thoughts
- It’s Morning Somewhere: Friday cat blogging: Mango & Rocky Girl
- No Capital: Paper Towels Are The Devil and Killing Them is Exhausting Work
- Meditation Matters: Friday Cat Blogging: Henry
- Delectatio Morosa: Friday Cat Blog: I Must EEEEAT EEET!
- Middle Fork: Sabaki and the Arc of Observance
- Maggie’s Meanderings: Carlos on catnip and Maggie
- China Cat’s blog: Fun Furriday Friday
- Nina’s Books 4 Israel Project: Every Good Cat Deserves Favour
- Bad Kitty Cats: Bad Kitty Rumble Report 765klh
- Mensa Barbie: Butterscotch’s thoughts on African Lion Kisses Rescuer
- Athenamama: Athenamama Hits the Big Time boarded 1/15
- Pet’s Garden Blog: Carnival of the Cats #147
- composite drawlings: Dogblog: Clyde settles in
- Melange: Crown Prince of “Cute”
- KeesKennis: Dear Miss Sassie
- Athenamama: Foot
- Meditation Matters: Wednesday life form blogging: Izzy
- Justin’s Random Thoughts: Petey licks
- Duck Pond: Friday Night Dog Blog: Summer Arrives – Sasha and Dexter
- Coyote Mercury: Weekend Hound Blogging: Holding Down the Couch boarded 1/15
- Peregrine’s Bird Blog: I and the Bird #40
- A DC Birding Blog: Birds of the Mid-Atlantic #28: Fox Sparrow
- KeesKennis: Grace and beauty: African fish eagle
- 10,000 Birds: Northern Cardinal
- Rurality: Common Grackles (Quiscalus quiscula)
- A Mark on My Wall: Hannibal: Coopers Hawk (Accipiter cooperii)
- Sunbeams From Cucumbers: Friday Animal Blogging: The watch-where-you-sit edition
- 10,000 Monkeys and a Camera: Friday Creature: Least Sandpiper
- The Firefly Forest: Brewer’s Blackbirds (Euphagus cyanocephalus)
- Migrations: American Tree Sparrow
- The Scratching Post: Jacob the Syrian Hamster presents I Wasn’t Fired
- A Mark on My Wall: Manatee and Manta Ray
- Why Travel to France:
Friday France Photo: La Vache!
- The Inman Road Chronicles: Cold Days in the Cariboo – minus 25 today! Rupert and Buck
- Bad Attitudes: Friday Viper Blogging
- Sisu: dandelion – cum opportunistic ant
- Pharyngula: Friday Cephalopod: pretty and poisonous Hapalochlaena
- The Daily Kos: Marine Life Series: Filter Feeders, Part III
- Middle Fork: that wild and crazy Snail performing a Somersault
Didn’t Make It
Exceptions (inclusion not guaranteed)
- Middle Fork: The Tigers in Winter
Extra, Extra: All Ark boarders are invited to shout out at the Friday Ark Frapper Map.
Cat folks: remember to submit your links to the Carnival of the Cats which goes up every Sunday and the 146th edition, 1/7, is up at Leslie’s Omnibus. The 147th edition will be hosted by Pets Garden Blog on 1/14. There are more weekly cats at Weekend Cat Blogging hosted on 1/13 by What Did You Eat. Do go shout out at The Catbloggers Frappr Map.
Bird folks: I and the Bird: A Blog Carnival for Bird Lovers is published every 2 weeks. The 40th edition is up and hosted by Peregrine’s Bird Blog. The 41st edition will be hosted on 1/25 by Snail’s Eye View.
For the spineless: Circus of the Spineless. A monthly celebration of Insects, Arachnids, Molluscs, Crustaceans, Worms and most anything else that wiggles. The 16th edition is up at The force that through…. The 16th edition will be hosted at the end of January by The Voltage Gate.
Note for Haloscan Users:
Over the past month or so Haloscan started (the end of July) handling of trackbacks has improved though it is still pretty broken for carnival type posts. Now, instead of rejecting every attempt to ping it accepts single pings for a while and then will start rejecting them. I will keep trying to track back to Haloscan boarders but can make no guarantees for any particular week.
Note for Typepad Users:
Typepad continues to behave similar to Haloscan for trackbacks. I been able to get trackbacks to most, if not all, Typepad based boarders. I have to do it one at a time and wait a while in between pings but Typepad does not go into semi-permanent rejection mode like Haloscan.